WOLVES welcome Manchester City for a Premier League clash that could change the top of the table this afternoon.
Draw and City will go top on goal difference until Arsenal play, win and Pep Guardiola’s side will leapfrog the Gunners outright on points.
And with Premier League top scorer Earling Haaland in their side, goals feel like they are just a half-chance away for City.
Wolves last played on September 3, when they beat Southampton and are hoping to kick-start their season – but it will not be easy.
The Midlands club have beaten City four times in Premier League history, three of those victories have come at Molineux.
City are unbeaten in their last 21 away Premier League games since their 1-0 defeat to Tottenham in the opening game of last season.
When is Wolves vs Manchester City taking place and what time does it kick off?
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Manchester City is taking place on Saturday, September 17.
- The Premier League match takes place at 12.30pm UK time.
- Molineux hosts the bumper match and holds 32,000 fans.
- City have an excellent recent record against Wolves, with Pep Guardiola’s side winning all of their past four Premier League meetings, the last being a 5-1 win in May.
What TV channel is Wolves vs Man City on and can I live stream it?
- Wolves vs Manchester City is being broadcast live on BT Sport 1 and Ultimate.
- Coverage starts at 11.30am – one hour before kick off.
- Fans can live stream the match on the BT Sport app, on compatible smart TVs and BT Sport’s website.
What is the team news?
The champions are expected to be without Kyle Walker and Aymeric Laporte, who are both injured.
Chiquinho is out for Wolves, while Sasa Kalajdzic is expected to miss the game too – both players have knee injuries.
Stay up to date with all the latest from Molineux in our live blog…